Who's Who Online® is a
reference resource offering professional and biographical data about individuals of
Perhaps just as important as who we are, however, is who Who's Who
Online(SM) is not.
- Usenet Addresses (MIT) - among the earliest search services online,
allows searching for e-mail addresses with either the name of a person or the name of the organization that provides
their Internet access. This server will return the entries that it thinks best match your the query, from among
4,168,042 addresses collected from Usenet postings between July 1991 and February 1996, now a bit out of date.
- Zaba Search - another Internet
"White Pages" to try.
And, so you don't confuse us with any of the who's who print publications
- Who's Who in France - publishes a traditional who's who publication whose website claims 22,000 active biographies, 18,000 photos and 16,000 emails. Attention: you may need your French-English dictionary to order, however, as only their title is in english.
- Marquis Who's Who -
a publisher of traditional who's who print publications, that markets their databases by trumpeting them as, "an ideal group for a wide range of offers including fundraising, personal finance, business and consumer publications, online merchandise, apparel, travel and much more."
- International Who's Who - another who's who print publishers, but one which now proclaims itself a membership site for networking, etc.
[ If you have comments, complaints or suggestions for any print publisher, please direct them to the
appropriate party, as we are not affiliated with any of them. Thank you!]
- The F.B.I.'s Ten Most Wanted
Fugitives - go slumming on the Internet! American's have seen the print-on-paper versions
hanging in post offices throughout the USA for years, but now Net surfers worldwide can visit this
notorious rogues gallery online!
© Copyright 1995-2013 Who's Who Online Ltd..
All rights reserved.